Join the realtime revolution at Unity 3D, which now has the ability to render out broadcast quality 3D animations in realtime! That’s right, no more waiting for hours or even days to render out that 30 second animation!
I will be showing you step by step how to use the Unity 3D engine to achieve the following:
- Import free 3D characters and props from the Unity asset store
- Create a realistic 3D backdrop for your animation
- Modify your main characters (Troll and Knight)
- Add post processing effects to give the animation a professional quality look
- Animate a 30 second sequence of the Knight and Troll fighting using the Timeline, which doesn’t require any coding whatsoever!!
- I will show you how to cut between cameras to switch shots
- I will show you how to create over ride animations for individual body parts
- I will show you how to create slow motion sequences
- Finally we will be exporting the 30 second animation out as a video file (either .mp4 or .webm)
You will develop the skills in this series which will alow you to go on to create your own 3D animated movies in Unity and export them as videos to share online.
It is also useful for people wanting to learn how to create animated cut scenes for games (But remember, this is not a game design course, it focuses only on animation)
I am also here to help, so if you get stuck, or want to know more, drop me a message in the Q & A section and I will get back to you ASAP
So, if you want to be an animator, enrol today and I look forward to seeing you in the course
Who this course is for:
- You don’t need any previous experience, but if you are familiar with animation basics such as key framing and tweening then that is an added bonus!
- I will be covering everything in comprehensive detail, step by step, to help you to learn
- This course will help you become a 3D animator using a small project in Unity 3D
ENROLL THIS COURSE ON UDEMY