This is a basic to intermediate level course on Autodesk Maya for creating an office interior. As part of the Office Interior, we will create two types of chairs, two types of tables, a curtain, and some other items. We will create the model, texture all the models and finally create a render with simple lighting setup.
Build up your modeling and texturing skills in Maya the world’s best 3D Animation software with this Course.
- Learn polygon modeling of various types of furniture
- Learn texturing in Maya for different kinds of surfaces.
- Learn Simple lighting techniques to render a fully lit interior
- Create various kinds of Inorganic polygon models in Autodesk Maya
- Model the interior of an office building
- Understand the process of texturing and apply file textures all the modeled objects
- Render a final image of the interior created
Content and Overview
3D Modeling and Texturing Interior Office in Autodesk Maya has five sections.
Section 1:Start Here
- Lecture 1:Introduction
- Lecture 2:Workfiles
- Lecture 3:Modeling Round Table
- Lecture 4:Modeling Revolving Chair Part 01
- Lecture 5:Modeling Revolving Chair Part 02
- Lecture 6:Duplicating the Revolving Chair
- Lecture 7:Wall Curten
- Lecture 8:Small Chair
- Lecture 9:Texturing the Table
- Lecture 10:Texturing the Rolling Chair
- Lecture 11:Texturing the Small Chair
- Lecture 12:Texturing the rest of the models
Section 4:Lighting and Rendering
- Lecture 13:Lighting and Rendering
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn inorganic polygonal modeling should take this course
- Anyone who wants to be able to model, texture and render interior should take this course
- Suitable for beginners and intermediate users of Maya
ENROLL THIS COURSE ON UDEMY
3D Modeling, AUTODESK, Design, MAYA