The one of a kind, most complete and comprehensive Scrum Crash Course you can find on the market covering everything you need to know to hit the ground running with Agile Scrum Project Management: the Scrum Fundamentals, Scrum Principles, Scrum Tools or Arifacts and the key Scrum concepts; including real world examples and templates. Plus a ton of freebies.
This course has been designed with a focus on quality and simplicity making it ideal for Beginners or for those looking for a refresher on Scrum. It takes you through an engaging educational experience covering everything you need to know about Scrum or the A to Z as I call it.
✨✨✨ Course enrollment includes activities, handouts, quizzes, 1-on-1 expert support, LIFETIME access, free course updates and a 100% money-back guarantee! ✨✨✨
What is Scrum?
Scrum is the most popular Agile methodology for delivering projects. It’s an iterative, time-boxed approach or framework to solve problems & deliver value. Scrum focuses on speed, simplicity and continuous improvement whilst remaining completely customer centric.
What will you learn?
- How to Manage Projects with Scrum
- The Difference between Agile Scrum Project Management and Traditional Project Management
- Why Scrum is so powerful
- Scrum Concepts
- Scrum Fundamentals
- Scrum Tools and Artifacts
- Scrum Pillars
- Scrum Values
- Scrum Rituals
- The Meaning of User Stories
- The Origins of Scrum
- How to Succeed in your Scrum Projects
- How to Work with Scrum
- Scrum Roles
Why take this course?
- It was created by the founder of The Agile Knowledge Base; a Scrum and Agile expert & leading global coach
- It includes valuable tools, templates and resources
- It’s a Crash Course, yet it’s comprehensive enought to cover all Scrum topics
- You will love it
Why take this course and not another one?
- This course has a unique value proposition
- It has a focus on a high quality educational experience
How will this help you?
- You will become Scrum Certified after taking this course(you will receive a Certificate of Completion that you can include in your CV).
Who is behind this course?
An Agile Guru and Scrum expert who has lead multi million dollar projects for some of the world’s leading companies across all continents. Refer to the Instructor Bio for more details about his unique profile and experience.
This course is specifically for:
- People who want to learn about Scrum
- People looking for a Scrum Certification
- Project Managers, Developers, BAs, Architects, Analysts, Designers, Managers, etc.
This course is not suitable for:
- People who prefer quantity over quality
- Scrum experts or advanced Scrum students
What are the advantages of Agile Scrum Project Management?
- You will be able to deliver projects quickly, on time, on track and on budget
- It’s a lot faster than traditional Project Management methodologies
- It creates a culture of results orientation, collaboration and teamwork with a focus on excellence
Does this course include a Scrum Certification?
Yes, you will receive an Scrum Certification upon completion of this course (a Udemy Certificate of Completion which you can download as a pdf).
Can I add this Scrum Certification to my CV?
Yes, of course! You can add this Scrum Certification to your CV or Resume. I recommend you add it under a heading called “Professional Development,” then, just add the course title, year of completion and Udemy at the end.
Does a Udemy Scrum Certification have any value in the real world?
Of course it does! Even though Udemy is not a University and does not provide “accredited” certifications (like the one you would get from a University), Udemy is the most important online education platform in the modern world with over 15 Million users worldwide. So it definitely carries weight and is increasingly becoming recognized worldwide. So rest assured adding this Scrum Certification to your CV increases your probability of getting that dream job in an Agile Scrum environment or Project Management.
Pledge to All Students (both current & future students)
- Students First. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Never, ever. Yes, this is also a business but to me teaching goes way beyond making money. I already have a full time job and fortunately don’t rely on teaching to survive. You are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable and memorable experience. I promise.
- 24x7x365 Support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
- Humbleness, kindness and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your own real-life human “Siri.” If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
- Australian Made. Recognized in the Industry as a symbol of quality and excellence. All my courses are Made in Australia with high tech and professionally edited. They also include my secret sauce: a lot of passion & love! I also apply in my courses everything I’ve learnt from years of experience working with technology, projects, entrepreneurs and people all over the world. I promise.
- Quality over Quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won’t make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me it’s about quality and if I can deliver that in 5 minutes and save you time, I will. I promise.
Are you a Non Profit or Charity helping the world?
Awesome! The world needs more people like you. Keep up the good work and let me know how I can help. To start with, get in touch with me to unlock free access to all of my courses. Just message me privately and I’ll get that sorted for you and your team.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Scrum Masters
- People who want a Scrum Certification
- People who want to open the door to new job opportunities
- People who want to learn about Scrum
- People passionate about Scrum
- People curious about Scrum
- People who want to understand the differences between Waterfall and Scrum
ENROLL THIS COURSE ON UDEMY