In this course, you will start by learning what is hadoop distributed file system and most common hadoop commands required to work with Hadoop File system.
Then you will be introduced to Sqoop Import
- Understand lifecycle of sqoop command.
- Use sqoop import command to migrate data from Mysql to HDFS.
- Use sqoop import command to migrate data from Mysql to Hive.
- Use various file formats, compressions, file delimeter,where clause and queries while importing the data.
- Understand split-by and boundary queries.
- Use incremental mode to migrate the data from Mysql to HDFS.
Further, you will learn Sqoop Export to migrate data.
- What is sqoop export
- Using sqoop export, migrate data from HDFS to Mysql.
- Using sqoop export, migrate data from Hive to Mysql.
Finally, we will start with our last section about Apache Flume
- Understand Flume Architecture.
- Using flume, Ingest data from Twitter and save to HDFS.
- Using flume, Ingest data from netcat and save to HDFS.
- Using flume, Ingest data from exec and show on console.
- Describe flume interceptors and see examples of using interceptors.
Who this course is for:
- Who want to learn sqoop and flume or who are preparing for CCA and HDPCD certifications
ENROLL THIS COURSE ON UDEMY
Big Data, Development, HDPCD, Programming