Canva recently made an update and they call it Canva 2.0!
This course is recorded in Canva 2.0. In other words, this is the most up-to-date course on Canva.
By joining this course you’ll also gain access to a private, exclusive and closed Facebook Group where I post more tutorials on Canva every week. So, unlike most courses, I will walk with you till the end. There will be constant support from my side.
If you are reading this, probably:
- You design your social media graphics for your business but they don’t look good.
- You are tried of outsourcing your work to someone else and you are tried of paying more.
- You want to make extra income on the side.
- You want to live a life of your dreams.
I have put every effort to ensure that the course is up-to-date, relevant and informative. I don’t claim to be a ‘guru‘ in Graphic Design. Whatever I have put in the course is my experience in working with Canva for almost 3 years.
I firmly believe that this course is very different from any other course on Udemy. This is how:
- Probably the first course to teach Canva 2.0.
- The Secrets in Section 3 is gold!
- The only Canva course that teaches you how to make money online!
- This course is practical and hands-on unlike many other courses.
- Loads of Projects to make you understand every detail.
- Constant help from peers and Instructor (me!)
- Exclusive Facebook Group where we discuss insider secrets.
Here is a list of projects included in the course:
- Facebook Ad
- Facebook Cover
- YouTube Thumbnail
- YouTube Channel Art
- Instagram Post
- Instagram Infographic
- Twitter Header
- Twitter Post
Adding very soon:
- Business card
- GIFs in Canva
Hope to see you in the course! : )
There is a 30 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee, so you can take this course risk-free!
Enroll now, and I’ll speak to you soon.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to create a strong brand of their own.
- Freelancers who want to boost their career on Fiverr, Upwork, etc.
- College Students who want to make money in their free time.
- Anyone who is interested in Graphic Design