Common English Phrasal Verbs is an English phrasal verbs course taught by me, Gaia, a native Australian English teacher. In this course you will learn how to use and understand the most common English phrasal verbs in conversation, so that you can sound more like a native when you speak English in your IELTS exam.
Speak English more prophicently and improve your conversations by learning how to use English phrasal verbs!
This course includes:
- Lectures for the most common english phrasal verbs useful for IELTS preparation.
- Speaking video exercises where you will learn how to pronounce every single phrasal verb with me.
- Listening practice for every single phrasal verb to drastically improve your listening skill as well as your writing.
- Future updates: this course will be updated regularly with new phrasal verbs for IELTS exam preparation.
- Quizes that test your knowledge of the phrasal verbs.
- Downloadable PDF’s with all the phrasal verbs in the course and their meaning, for a quick review before your IELTS exam.
- Downloadable PDF’s with all the listening exercises in the course, for a quick review before your IELTS exam.
Each section focuses on carefully selected commonly used phrasal verbs that native speakers actually use in everyday conversations. In each section you will learn how to master each phrasal verb and use them accurately in your spoken English.
This course is constructed in a way that enables you to learn the phrasal verbs through all elements of english; speaking, listening and writing. In this way you get an in depth understanding of the vocabulary and are able to use it confidently and fluently
If you want to speak English more prophicently , if you want to sound more like a native, or if you want to take your English to a higher level, this course can help you achieve your goal of taking your English to the next level.
This course is perfect for anyone taking an IELTS test, TOEFL test or TOEIC test.
- Take this course if you want to master English phrasal verbs and sound more native
- Take this course if you want to improve the level of your spoken English.
- Take this course if you want to upgrade your listening skills in English.
- Take this course if you are preparing for an exam (IELTS, TOEIC etc.)
- Take this course if you want to improve you ability to participate in english conversation
- Take this course if you want to be able to use phrasal verbs accurately in conversation