Let me ask you two questions:
1. What if there was an investment strategy that could provide you with a steady stream of passive income cash flow for decades?
2. What if this investment strategy allowed you to live off 2% – 5% of your portfolio WITHOUT having to sell stock to fund your lifestyle?
This may come as a surprise to you, but the best way to generate long-term stock returns is through dividends (NOT capital gains).
Buying dividend stocks is much better than chasing the next “hot” thing. Dividend Aristocrats have been around for decades and will provide you with a source of steady passive income.
Consider this CRAZY and amazing statistic:
*If you invested $100 in the S&P 500 10 years ago, you would have $197.91 dollars today.
*However, if you invested $100 in the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats index, you would have $254.25 today!
In fact, Warren Buffett is a big proponent of dividend investing—and he just so happens to be worth a cool $75 BILLION! He owns many classic Dividend Aristocrats like Coca Cola and Johnson & Johnson.
Dividend growth investing (DGI) is simple to follow and easy to execute. Dividend investing is all about buying businesses that can pay and increase dividends over multiple decades.
Once your portfolio gets big enough you can actually live solely on the dividend payments and not have to sell stock to fund your lifestyle!
Not only that, but dividends receive preferential tax treatment in the U.S. So you could be paying a tax rate as low as 0% on your dividend income!
Many of the greatest investors have gotten rich investing in dividend stocks. And you too can follow in their footsteps.
Get this course to learn how to build a well-diversified dividend portfolio from scratch. I will teach you how to screen for these stocks using my EXCLUSIVE 9 factor checklist for successful dividend investing.
Start your journey towards passive income retirement!
As with all of my courses, you get LIFETIME access and a 30-day FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- People who want a simple to understand and easy to follow stock market investing strategy.
- Long-term investors who want to reach passive income retirement.
- Anyone who wants to learn how dividend investing works.
- This course is not for people who want to get rich quick or overnight.