In this course we will model a spacecraft
to showcase the speed of Fusion 360 in the concept stage of product design.
Some of the key takeaways are:
• We will model all the parts and components for our product concept
• Creating feature and body patterns
• Add or remove materials thru press pull command
• Usage of surfacing tools such as patch, offset, extrude and stitch
• Splitting a body into components
• Mirror and Symmetry strategies
• Follow along with highly detailed light to moderate instruction.
By the end of this course, you will realize the importance of sketches, tools in patch workspace and modify tools in model workspace. Most importantly you will gain the confidence to create your own concept spacecraft in Fusion 360.