This course covers basic information related to Certified Ethical Hacker certification.
This course includes lessons where you will learn what Ethical Hacking is, what the Certified Ethical Hacking Certification is and how to use these skills to become a paid security professional. This course is a starting point for you to chart your course to a well paying and satisfying Cyber Security career. This course will get you on the fast track to certification, and ultimately, relentlessly pursued by recruiters.
The demand for Certified Ethical Hackers, Cyber Security Engineers, Administrators, Consultants, Architects, Business Analysts, Project Managers, etc. is immense. The Certified Ethical Hacker certification is an attainable path to helping business protect their digital assets in the cloud and on-premise. You can do it!
What are the requirements?
• You only need an internet connection and a Udemy account to access the course.
What am I going to get from this course?
• Learn the basics of Ethical Hacking
• Introduction to Certified Ethical Hacker subject matter
• Learn hacking techniques through multiple hands-on examples in this course
What is the target audience?
• This course is intended for absolute beginners and IT professionals looking to make the move into the Cyber Security field. No programming experience or prior security knowledge is required. A basic understanding of networking and TCP/IP is helpful. This course is intended for anyone who is interested in a career in Cyber Security
• Certified Ethical Hacker concepts teach many professionals to plan for and address Cyber Security issues on a daily basis using free open source software tools.
- Anyone looking to learn more about ethical hacking.