As the Course title says it all, this course “Java For Absolute Beginners” is created absolutely for any one wanting to get their hands dirty and learn programming language.
Since Java is the most commonly used language, It is very essential to learn Java if you want to get your hands dirty and learn some programming language.
If you are new to programming or have no prior knowledge about programming, then look nowhere.
This course is totally dedicated and planned for new comers who wants to learn programming and there is no any other popular language than “Java” to learn programming.
Please find the curriculum or course contents below.
Section 1: Introduction
- Course Overview
Section 2: Software Setup
- Java Installation for Mac
- Bash Profile Set up for Mac
- Java Installation for Windows
- IntelliJ installation for Mac
- IntelliJ Installation for Windows
Section 3: Java Essentials
- Hello World
- What is String?
- Datatypes in Java
- Conditional Execution – If & Else
- Conditional Execution – If, Else If & Else
- Conditional Execution – OR, AND
- Conditional Execution – Switch
- Arrays in Java
- Looping in Java – for loop
- Looping in Java – while loop
- Looping in Java – Arrays – part 1
- Looping in Java – Arrays – part 2
- String Interpolation
- Java Methods part 1
- Java Methods part 2
- What are Java Classes
- Types of Java Method – Static Methods
- Types of Java Method – Instance Methods
- Types of Java Method – Constructor Method
- Getters and Setters in Java
- Instance Variables in Java
- Java Static Variables & Constants
- What are Java Packages?
- Java String Class Methods
- Java Integer Class Methods
- Regular Expressions in Java
Section 4: Intermediate Java
- Java OOP – Encapsulation
- Java OOP – Inheritance – part 1
- Java OOP – Inheritance – part 2
- Java OOP – Polymorphism
- Java OOP – Overriding
- Java OOP – Overloading
- Java OOP – Abstract Class
- Java OOP – Interface
- Java OOP – Array List
- Java OOP – Linked List
- Java OOP – Vector
- Java Access Modifiers – Private
- Java Access Modifiers – Default
- Java Access Modifiers – Protected
- Java Access Modifiers – Public
- Java Access Modifiers Recap
- Java File IO Types – Byte Stream
- Java File IO Types – Character Stream
Section 5: JUnit Testing Framework
- Intro to JUnit – part 1
- JUnit Continued
Section 6: Java Build Tool – Maven
- Intro to Maven
- Maven Installation for Mac
- Maven Installation for Windows
- Maven Project Demo
Section 7: Conclusion
- Helpful Resources
- Bonus (Secret)
- Final Words
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to get their hands dirty to learn programming language.