Rock Paper Scissors Game
- Select elements from HTML – Document Object Model
- Loop add event listeners to all matching elements
- Use functions to execute blocks of code at key points within the gameplay
- If else statements to check winner and play game
- Game logic to determine winner
- Update and manipulate elements
Ultimate Dice Game
- Use querySelector to select elements
- Array to build dice visually
- Random to create random values
- Traverse elements
- Set element attributes adding removing classes
- Apply game logic and flow
Pattern matching game
- querySelector for element selection from HTML elements
- adding interaction with event listeners
- Element manipulation and updating
- Adding to arrays
- Updating element style
- Use of conditions for game logic
- Game source code review and tweaking
Step by step learning with all steps included.
Along with friendly support in the Q&A to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
Try it now you have nothing to lose, comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Start building your own version of the game today!!!!
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
ENROLL THIS COURSE ON UDEMY