If you are new to iOS development or have some hands on and want to learn how to give beautiful color and apperance to most widely used interface elemets via Xcode interferface builder and swift code, then you have landed on right place. In this course you are going to learn the usage and customization of user interface elements in real mobile application during iOS Development. No matter if you are just starting your iOS development career or have some hands on mobile application development, you will need to use these following entitites frequently ,
1) How to use interface builder for drawing UI elemets on View controllers
2) How to customize UI buttons and functionality
3) Handling bahavior and look of text fields
4) Change font, color , size of UIlabels
5) How to beautify Segment control.
6) Role and usage of progress bar by giving desired shape
7) What are activity indicator and how to make them colorful
8) Difference between static and dynamic UITables
9) How to design different types of UITables
10) When to use UICollectionview controller.
11) How to control navigations