Microsoft Access All-In-One Training
This Microsoft Access course includes all three Levels from Beginner to Advanced
- Microsoft Access Level 1 – Beginner
- Microsoft Access Level 2 – Intermediate
- Microsoft Access Level 3 – Advanced
Material recorded with Access 2016 but works in 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365.
As your instructor I will use my 17+ years of Access training and certifications including: Microsoft Office Specialist, Expert and Master Instructor: 2000, XP (2002), 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) to guide you step by step through Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Levels of Access.
At completion of this course you will master Access skills that will alleviate the discomfort of uncertainty and reduce time working through your daily tasks, as well have all the training you need to help pass the Access 2016 (77-730) Exam and become certified, like me. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
- Create powerful, effective Access Databases
- Enter, edit, update, search, sort and filter Table records
- Set defaults and validate data for more accurate data entry
- How to quickly edit, filter and search records in a Form
- Add option controls, command buttons and drop-down lists for faster data entry and accuracy in Forms
- Add custom fields to perform calculations: Sum, Count, Average and more
- Add, sort and filter groups as well as keeping them from splitting across pages in your Reports
- Use criteria in a Query to dramatically refine your search
- View unique records and use Actions Queries to Update, Add and Delete records fast
- Automate data entry and accuracy dramatically by creating Macros and much more…
Who is the target audience?
- This Microsoft Access course contains all three levels of learning for the: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced users
- Includes all the training you need to help you pass the Access 2016 (77-730) Exam and become certified