- You need to have a basic knowledge of C#
- You need to have a Visual Studio IDE to develop the applications that are thought during this course
In this short course on Mastering JSON using C#, you are going to learn
- What is JSON? and What are all its Features?
- How to validate a JSON Data?
- Different ways to structure a JSON Data
- How to Serialize and Deserialize a C# object to JSON and JSON to C# Object?
- How to consume a Web Service?
- How to parse a JSON data received from a Web Service?
- How to convert JSON to XML and then How to convert XML to JSON?
- How to convert any Object to BSON? and How to convert BSON data back to its original object?
So, if you want to Master JSON using C#, enroll in this course.
Who is the Target Audience?
People who have basic understanding of C#