welcome to Excel 2016 Essential Training. In this course I will show you how to use this popular and powerful software. We’ll begin by getting you familiar with Excel’s menu system, how to create formulas and use simple functions, how to format your data for appearance sake, how to use printing and charting capabilities of Excel, and how to work with powerful functions like if and V look up. I’ll show you a few data analysis tools, like Goal Seek and Solver and how to automate your work via macros.
We’ve got a lot to cover, so let’s get started with Excel 2016 Essential Training.
- Working with the Excel interface
- Entering data
- Creating formulas and functions
- Formatting rows, columns, cells, and data
- Working with alignment and text wrap
- Adjusting rows and columns
- Finding and replacing data
- Printing and sharing worksheets
- Creating charts and PivotTables
- Inserting and deleting sheets
- Using power functions such as IF and VLOOKUP
- Password-protecting worksheets and workbooks
- Sorting data
- Analyzing data with Goal Seek and Solver
- Creating and running macros
Who is the target audience?
- Those who want to master most of the Excel tools and complete any Excel activity with confidence .