Quickly Get a Solid Foundation on Excel 2019 Basics
During this Microsoft Excel Level 1 – Beginner course you will gain a solid foundation on which you will build the rest of your Excel experience on. Enroll now and I’ll guide you step-by-step, through the basics of working with the basics on formulas and functions. In very little time you will master the basics of Excel that’ll provide a sure foundation for more intermediate to advanced Excel techniques.
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular Excel basic tools and have the foundational skills with a sureness to complete many daily Excel tasks with efficiency and ease. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
- Build a solid understanding on the basics of Microsoft Excel
- Writing formulas and performing calculations
- SUM, AVERAGE, MIN, MAX, COUNT, COUNTA, TRANSPOSE functions
- Inserting headers and footers, and adjusting margins
- Print row and, or column page titles
- Color code data that meet certain criteria with Conditional Formatting
- Save time applying formatting to other cells with shortcuts
- Copy formulas about with accuracy by applying Absolute and, or Mixed References
- Save time entering data using the AutoFill and FlashFill features
- Split Worksheet, Freeze Panes and add Multiple Views
- New to Excel 2019! Sound Feedback, Check Accessibility one click fix, Translate and more!
Who is the target audience?
- This Microsoft Excel 2019 Beginner Level 1 course is for anyone who is just starting out in Excel and also wants the latest, newest features available in Excel 2019 and Office 365 Excel skills
- For those who’ve used Excel, but want to find out some little-known tips, tricks and shortcuts and become more efficient