Welcome to “Microsoft Project 2016 – Absolute beginners to Experts”!
Course is available for free for limited period.
This course is a specially crafted for beginners to experts to understand most widely used features in Microsoft Project 2016 Professional in in less than 8 hours. Complete hands-on style with a goal is to you start using Microsoft Project professional in your day-to-day projects right after finishing the course.
Quick and simplest possible way suitable for professionals in any sector. Concepts and features explained without using much of domain/sector specific terms or examples, so that professionals from any sector can get benefited from this.
Course delivered straight from me – expert who has got many years of experience in industry and impacted thousands of professionals across the globe through various project management topics. Course is not written script based and no voice over or dubbing used.
Course is also helpful to most extent if you are using earlier versions – 2013 or 2010.
By attending this Course you will be able to:
* Learn how to use MS Project to schedule and monitor project
* Learn how to create, edit, manage tasks
* Learn how to create, and organize Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
* Learn how to create constraints, deadlines, milestones in projects
* Learn different types of tasks and purpose
* Learn types of dependencies, Lead, Lag, network diagram and critical path method
* Learn how to create, edit, manage different resources – work, material & cost
* Learn how to assign resource to tasks, refine work, balance
* Learn how to Baseline project and how to use interim plan
* Learn different ways of track project progress
* Learn different built-in reports of MS Project and approach to create a new report
Course is suitable for project team members, leads, managers, supervisors, planners, estimators, schedulers and anyone who is interested in learning how to use Microsoft Project tool.