Phrasal Verbs and Idioms Course is an English course taught by me, Harry, a native English speaker.
This English learning course is aimed at intermediate English learners.
The main goals of this course are:
1. to review the structure of English Phrasal Verbs
2. to learn over 40 Phrasal Verbs with GET, LOOK, MAKE, GIVE and preposition DOWN
3. to learn new English Idioms connected to Clothes
4. to learn unusual Food Idioms
5. to improve your listening English Skills
6. to improve your English Vocabulary
What else is included:
- 30 days money back guarantee
- PDF downloads
- MP3 downloads
- practice quizzes
- future updates
- personal contact with me, your English Teacher
Why take this course?
- Take this course if you are at intermediate English level
- Take this course if you want to listen to a neutral English accent
- Take this course if you understand the importance of Idioms and Phrasal Verbs in everyday English
- Take this course if you want to start using idioms like a native speaker
After completing this English Learning Course you will:
- improve your English vocabulary
- be more confident in using English Idioms and Phrasal Verbs in your written and spoken English
- improve your understanding of spoken English
***PLEASE NOTE: this English Learning Course is only suitable for English learners from INTERMEDIATE level and up. It is not suitable for beginners.***
Who this course is for:
- You are at upper beginner or intermediate English level. This course is not suitable for beginners.
- You have issues with understanding English Phrasal Verbs
- You would like to learn new English Idioms
- You are tired of searching for English learning videos on YouTube or other search engines
ENROLL THIS COURSE ON UDEMY
English, English Phrasal Verbs