- If you’ve got a laptop or desktop computer and know how to turn it on, you should be ready to go.
Podcasting is EXPLODING! More and more people are listening to podcasts each and every day. Having your own podcast can do so much for you, whether you’re trying to build your personal brand, promote your existing business, or just want to get your thoughts out there. In this course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to create your very own podcast and record your first episode.
In this course, ‘Podcast: How to make your own podcast’, we will cover:
- The many potential benefits of making your own podcast
- Creating a plan for your own show
- The basic equipment you need to start recording
- Coming up with ideas and plans for episodes
- Recording your very first episode
- Launching your very own podcast
After covering the basics, we’ll look into some ways in which you can take you podcast to the next level. These include getting guests for interviews, building your audience, and monetising your show.
By the end of this course, you will have recorded the first episode of your very own podcast and be ready to launch your show!