Learn from my best video training tutorial of PSD to HTML from Scratch – Complete Course. It is start from very beginning to advanced level. First, I created a Work Flow. After that I design my PSD web template in Photoshop. Then I converted it into HTML5 CSS3 Bootstrap 4.
PSD to HTML Course Outline
Section One – Make a Work Flow
- Download 12 Columns Grid System
- Create Header Section add Logo & Navigation bar
- Main Section – Tow Columns
- Feature – Three Columns
- About Single
- Footer Widget Two Col
- Footer bar
Section Two – Create Books PSD Web Template
- Header – Create logo Add Background color Add Menu-bar
- Main – Add Title Description Button & Thumbnail
- Feature – Add 3 Columns Thumbnail Description plus Button.
- Widget – Important Links & Contact Us Form
- Footer – Add copyright final text
Section There – Convert into HTML5 CSS3 Bootstrap 4
- Get PSD template information like images, text size, colors etc.
- Software Installation – Nodejs – Atom – Git bash
- Manage contents
- Add Source code to index file
- Create Header section add navigation brand code
- Add row & columns code for main section
- Create Feature section with images & buttons
- Add About us with description in the html with style
- Create links and contact us form in the widget
- finalize it with footer section
An Overview for PSD Web Template & Bootstrap 4
As you know that, there is a great demand for these technologies. After this course I am dam sure. You will definable able to create a template as well as convert it into bootstrap 4.
Conclusion & Over view I hope you will enjoy very much. No doubt, you will learn many things from my course. I did my best to define everything clearly. My focus to improve the skills. As a result, you need to conduct all my lectures carefully. Good Luck
Who is the target audience?
- Those students who want to learn PSD to HTML conversion Technic
- Best for those who want to become an expert in web designing
- This course specially created for those who interested in creating PSD web template
- Who really want to learn PSD to HTML5 CSS3 Bootstrap4