Hi! Welcome to React Native – First Steps course. This course would introduce you smoothly to React Native and you would be creating your first react native application in no time! Take this course if:
- You want to learn React Native but have rarely worked with it
- You want to create mobile applications that work on Android, iOS, Windows, etc. using a shared codebase.
Some more points about this course:
- This course is beginner focused, so please do not expect advanced stuff like creating custom native modules or exploring React Native bridge, stuff like that.
- The course is guaranteed to cover at least 2 patch cycles of RN releases. Currently: v0.58.0 [ January 2019 Release ]
- The course is constantly updated with new content, project, modules, etc. So that’s a very large supply of updated material/content/projects for one time subscription!
Who this course is for:
- ReactJS developers curious about mobile app development
- Web developers who want to start creating native mobile apps
ENROLL THIS COURSE ON UDEMY
Development, Programming, React JS