The ONLY course with an iMessages App Template with In App Purchases!
Update: Rebeloper Messages X is here with a brand new Swift 4 project and awesome new features:
Don’t want to update to Swift 4 / iOS11 / Xcode 9? We have got your back. You can still have access to Rebeloper Messages 3 that works gorgeously with Swift 3/ iOS10 / Xcode 8! Just take a look at the features the lates version 3.0.5 has to offer.
Update: Rebeloper Messages 3 is here with brand new features:
UPDATE: Now Supports Auto-Renewable Subscriptions and Gifs (Gifs are no longer supported in v.10.0.0+)!
The iMessage App Store Gold Rush has just begun! Be among the firsts who make a huge profit!
Rebeloper Messages brings Free to Play to the iMessage App Store.
Now you can let users download your app for free, let them try out some of your stickers and than pay for extra Stickers with In-app Purchases.
You will get your hands on the Rebeloper Messages source code and hands on video tutorials how to put your own reskin of it on the App Store.
How to Set up and Reskin
To better understand how to create your very own version of Rebeloper Messages I’ll be showing you how to do it step by step creating a brand new iMessage app called Black Cats Messages. Search for it on the App Store and try it out!
Setting this source code up takes less than 5 minutes! It only takes 3 steps:
And if you need guidance than you’re in good company. You will get access to 2+ hours of hands on video documentation. A step by step video walk trough of everything you need to know from downloading Xcode to Submitting your app to the App Store!
When you purchase a Rebeloper Source Code you purchase more than just a source code. You purchase the awesome documentation and constant support.
Act now and catch the iMessage App Store Gold Rush! Be the first who unlocks the massive potential of Free to Play! Leverage the power of In-app Purchases.
Enrich your app portfolio with this delightful, fun and money maker iMessage app Template! Buy now!
Got a question? Ask it in the comments section. I answer each and every question in less than 24 hours, but mostly within 3 hours (if we’re not asleep). Customer happiness is our #1 priority.
10.2.2 – (19.01.2018)
• Added support for “Only One Category” version of the app. All you need to do is have only one category set up in the CategoriesData.swift file: Item 0 (files changed: MainTabBarController.swift)
10.2.1 – (18.10.2017)
• Added support for Trial versions in Auto-renewable subscriptions (files changed: MainTabBarController.swift, SubscriptionsData.plist)
10.2.0 – (15.10.2017)
• Fixed scrolling all stickers out of view in some cases when in compact mode (files changed: MessagesViewController.swift)
• Added cool alert controller (files changed: MessagesViewController.swift, MainTabBarController.swift, StickersCollectionViewController.swift, Setup.swift; folder added: JHTAlertController)
10.1.2 – (13.10.2017)
• Fixed number of stickers issue on iPad orientation change (files changed: MessagesViewController.swift, MainTabBarController.swift, StickersCollectionViewController.swift)
• Made app compliant to Appstore Review Guideline “3.1.2 – Business – Payments – Subscriptions” to fully meet the terms and conditions for auto-renewing subscriptions, as specified in Schedule 2, section 3.8(b) of the Paid Applications agreement. (files changed: SubscriptionsData.plist, StickersCollectionViewController.swift, MainTabBarController.swift)
10.1.1 – (10.10.2017)
• Added ability to set the number of stickers to be different on an iPhone and on an iPad. This way you will not get those gigantic stickers on an iPad or too small ones on an iPhone. (files changed: StickersCollectionViewController.swift, Setup.swift)
10.1.0 – (07.10.2017)
• Added option to make app totally free (without any Locked Stickers). Just set “AppUsesInAppPurchases” to “false” in Setup.swift, remove all IAP IDs from the CategoriesData.plist file and set all Stickers to be unlocked (files changed: StickersCollectionViewController.swift, Setup.swift)
• Added option to make the app behave as a sticker pack (file changed: StickersCollectionViewController.swift, Setup.swift, MainTabBarController.swift, StickerCell.swift, StickerCategory.swift; file added: AssetExtractor.swift, CustomMSSticker.swift) NOTE: if you select the Sticker Pack Mode than the ‘Frequently Used Stickers’ menu item will automatically be disabled because of the limitations of the native MSStickerView.
• Cleaned up comments and code
10.0.4 – (06.10.2017)
• Fixed issue of hiding the app and showing the keyboard on every sticker tap (file changed: MessagesViewController.swift, lines 111, 112, 265-269)
10.0.3 – (04.10.2017)
• Fixed bug when an auto-renewable was bought but upon tapping on sticker it still asked to purchase with non-consumable (file changed: StickersCollectionViewController.swift, line 348)
10.0.2 – (03.10.2017)
10.0.1 – (01.10.2017)
• Added new circular Categories Menu
10.0.0 – (28.09.2017)
• Updated code to Swift4 / Xcode9 / iOS11 / iPhone8 / iPhone8 Plus / iPhone X. This is a brand new project! You will need to start from scratch
3.0.5 – (13.09.2017)
3.0.3 – (30.08.2017)
3.0.2 – (26.08.2017)
3.0.1 – (26.07.2017)
3.0.0 – (10.07.2017) – This is a BRAND NEW PROJECT; you’ll need to start a new project to update your pre 3.0.0 version apps
2.0.1 – (21.02.2017)
2.0.0 – (18.02.2016)
1.0.1 – (20.12.2016)
1.0.0 – (10.11.2016)