This video course is for those you would like to learn how to buy a domain name and do basic setup of G Suite for their team.
It is a beginner level video course that teaches step by step a domain name purchase process, setup and G Suite configuration(People, Calendars, G Drive, Meetings) which is also basic and is just enough for your team to start using G Suite with email addresses that use your business domain name.
Although, this video course is for beginners and covers basics only, if we break it in a little more details, there a lot of things you will learn how to do.
This video course will help you:
- Buy a new domain name with Bluehost
- Activate WordPress for your domain name and turn on and off the Coming Soon page,
- Register a new G Suite account for your domain name
- Verify domain name ownership with G Suite
- Setup email address that uses your business domain name rather than @gmail by configuring MX records
- Add people to your G Suite account
- Create email address aliases
- Create, Suspend and Delete users,
- Reset user password,
- Enable GDrive for your account,
- Create and share calendars, as well as add to your list of calendars a calendar of your team member or a public calendar with the events of your interest,
- Setup a virtual meeting and invite people to join this meeting. Share your computer screen with people who have joined your meeting,
- Personalize your G Suite with a logo of your company, so that team members see your company logo when working with G Suite apps, rather than a logo of Google,
I hope this video course will help you with your domain name a G Suite setup. And don’t worry of some of the features sound to technical or complex.
If you need help with this, I am always here to assist you!