Shopify has a problem. It has become so popular and has exploded in growth in the last few years. The problem is while it’s an amazing platform to start your ecom store quickly, it’s not necessarily designed to rank well in Google. But it does….as long as you set it up correctly. This course provides powerful and unique setup and strategies to power up your store and rank amazingly well.
Improving your stores organic rankings and traffic is not rocket science, but it does take effort. We’ve optimised many stores for our clients.
We optimize e-commerce stores everyday. It’s what we do. We have real clients, real staff, and real revenue. We walk the talk.
We offer lifetime updates to all students. Regular video will be posted as and when needed. Google changes everyday, and so do we!
There are many webmasters who will tell you that Shopify stores are difficult to rank in Google, but nothing could be further from the truth, as long as you take the time setup your store correctly. Some of the specific tactics you’ll learn include:
- Access To Our Proprietary Shopify App – not available to the publiv
- Auditing your current site
- Keyword research
- Theme Considerations
- Core Site Optimisation (Home Page & Image Optimization)
- Collection Page Optimization (This is incredibly important and overlooked by most store owners)
- Product Page Optimization
- Blog Post Setup
- Fixing Duplicate Content Issues (A common ecommerce problem, but rarely taken care of)
- Internal Linking
- Bonus – Schema (We were not going to add this to the course – it’s simply too powerful and in the wrong hands………….well…… you get the idea
- Access to all code and downloads we recommend are provide
Who is the target audience?
- This course is suitable for shopify store owners, or those wanting to start a shopify store.
- While the course focuses on Shopify, it does teach basic and advanced SEO techniques, which are beneficial for any store owner, regardless of the platform.
- It doesn’t matter if your store is brand new and has never made a sale, or of your store is generating millions.
- Shopify store owners who want to improve organic search rankings using powerful search engine optimization strategies for e-commerce