In today’s world, our personal financial health is vital. This course explains the basics so you understand what’s involved and how everything works. This also serves as an introduction to help relate personal finances to business finances.
- What’s the difference between banks, credit unions and other financial institutions?
- Explaining savings, checking, debit cards, credit cards…
- Other methods to making payments than cash or checks
- Borrowing money and the basics of loans
- Auto loans, home loans, paying for college and higher education
- Payday loans – The good, the bad and the ugly
- Other “Grown Up” stuff including payroll taxes, insurance, social security, saving for retirement, identity protection…
The course also works great for teens and young adults in helping them start to understand life economics and how all the pieces work together.
Who this course is for:
- From young to old, beginners to experienced… Anyone wanting to grasp the elements of financial responsibility and control on a personal level will feel much more confident!
ENROLL THIS COURSE ON UDEMY