This course teaches you the basics of sketching. There’s is over 2 Hours of content teaching basics and 14 Hours of content teaching how to draw objects we see in our day to day life.
The course is divided into three sections.
- Objects in Perspective
- Sketching Everyday Objects
- Basics- First section deals with basics such as how to draw straight lines, curved lines, circles and ellipses and simple shapes.
- Object in Perspective – This Section teaches how to draw 1 Point, 2 Point and 3 Point Perspective. . Then we will be practicing by draw simple objects.
- Sketching Everyday Objects: In this section we will learn how to draw objects. We will cover 50 Objects we see daily such as House, Cupboard, TV, Table, Chair, Fan, Lamp, Refrigerator, Microwave, Induction, Juicer, Fork Spoon Knife, Shirt Pent, Hanger, Iron Box, Suitcase, Scissor, Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner, Home Cleaning: Mop, Broom and Dustpan, Bucket, Tap, Soap Bottle, Laptop, Mouse, Laptop Stand, Mobile Phone, Head Phone, Mobile Stand, Speaker, Camera, Bottle, Hair Dryer, Trimmer, Watch, Pen, Bike, Shoes, Backpack, Helmet, Car, Cycle and Hardware Tools
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in Learning free hand sketching