The STANDARD LOAD BALANCER of AZURE that was recently released is included now.
This course presents the transport layer 4 load balancing components of Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google Cloud. The load balancer services of Layer 4 in the OSI network reference stack provides network-level distribution of traffic across instances.
The 3 sections of this Training Course are intended, first of all, to all the fans of the art of the cloud, the IT technicians and System Administrators, Network administrators, Developers, Operations engineers, IT Managers and other IT professionals.
The course evolves from INTERMEDIATE to EXPERT level. Even possible for BEGINNERS. In case where the beginners, scrupulously follow the lessons and especially the explanatory animations ,they could also acquire sufficient knowledge to be able to reproduce some exercises with cloud load balancer.
The author is developing the lessons in a “gradual way”, usually starting with some academical theory basic level presentation and increasing the difficulty.
THE PRESENTATION is INTENTIONALLY SLOW for BETTER
IF YOU FIND THAT THE SPEED of PRESENTATION IS SLOW – JUST PLACE the VIDEO on SPEED 1.25 (left bottom corner of the media reader)
For the advanced users please use to jump and forward the basic level sessions and definitions. Nevertheless, sometimes even for the Advanced users it’s useful to refresh their knowledge with the academical information.
The training is a good guidance for AWS experts to discover the Microsoft Azure Load Balancer through the detailed explanation in the introduction chapter and the labs of implementation of Microsoft Azure Load Balancer.
As well the specialists of Microsoft Azure could be inspired from the AWS and Google Cloud “Load Balancer” Labs in this course.
For the System Administrators who are experienced with load balancers on premise, this course is a good guidance for cloud adoption of the Cloud Load Balancer services.
The functionalities are shown through examples that could be used in production.
Viewers should have a basic understanding of the cloud and cloud terminology. Basic understanding of OSI model and networking. For those that would like to refresh their knowledge about the OSI Model please refer to the General Information of the first section of this course. (the Microsoft Azure section).
The Learning Objectives for the course are:
– Learn what categories of Azure, AWS and Google Cloud Load Balancers exist
– Get to know how to implement Azure Basic Load Balancer and Azure Standard SKU Load Balancer (THE NEW ONE THAT JUST HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!)
– Install or implement Google Cloud Platform Load Balancer. – Learn how you can combine the Load Balancer with another GCP cloud services.
– Understand the limitations of the load balancers, understand the probes and the load balancer rules
The lessons Include:
– Lectures – General Information about Azure Load Balancing (1st section), about Google Cloud Platform Load Balancing Services (2nd section) and AWS Elastic Load Balancing (3rd section)
– Lectures: Definition of load balancing services, (Azure, AWS, GCP)
– Lectures: Hands-on LAB implementation of Azure Basic Load Balancer of Azure STANDARD (NEW) Load Balancer, of Google Load Balancer and AWS Classic Load Balancer
– Lectures: Hands-on LAB advanced configurations
For all the course users that are following just 2% of the course and are giving notes, please abstain yourself of giving notes. The course been gradually designed – you have to browse the whole course to understand the main line and be able to edit a note.
This course does not cover the Traffic Manager of Azure!
The author will upload a separate course for the Traffic Manger of Azure in case of interest and demand.