In this course, You are going to be nurturing an idea from idea germination stage to the prototyping stage
You are going to be building an app for mobile , which enables people like me and you, invest small amounts of money into financial markets and monitor them is an easy to use and an easy to understand way.
In this course, you will
– Understand various design terminologies & learn why you need to learn to design your app before coding.
– Learn how to Generate Ideas and see if your ideas have a market.
– You will understand why idea’s do not need to be disruptive but can be incremental
– You will understand who your end customer or end user is going to be and find out how to design and develop the platform keeping the end user in mind
– You will build a user flow and understand how the user will navigate through the platform using flowcharts and industry leading open source tool DrawIO
– You will understand roadblocks as well other challenges the user might face and overcome them
– You will learn how to build wireframes, that mirror the user flow and chalk out the entire platform
– You will also learn how to make these wireframes interactive using PDF’s
– You will understand what prototyping is and learn to make it even more interactive with animations, gestures and taps using the leading prototyping tool Invision
Whew! That’s a lot of learning! The methods and techniques used to bring this product to life would be similar and can be used to bring your own ideas to life after you have completed this course.
This course is power packed and has more visual content. I will be updating this course regularly adding new content that is relevant and vital.
So join me, Siddharth, as you bring your idea’s to Life!Who this course is for: