You probably realize that people don’t get rich by accident. Wealth accumulation is typically a planned process, which involves understanding of the basic concepts, building and executing a plan as well as measuring you progress to stay on track.
In this course we will be looking at basic concepts and tools of building wealth using Microsoft Excel: this will help you customize the plan and will help you setup goals and track your progress toward the goal of becoming financially independent:
– Tools and strategies how you can make it work
– Budgets. Why they don’t work. And what you can do to
– Spending Vs Investment. Why investments are critical for your financial future
– What are Assets and Liabilities.
– How to calculate Net Worth
– Income Statement and Balance Sheet
– How to set financial goals and use all these tools together and accumulate wealth
You will also be able to download all Microsoft Excel File referenced in this course – all links are provided in the lecture descriptions.